[SOLVED] Cannot see more than 7 sprints in navigation bar under Scrum item

Hello,

We are running Taiga locally (but I also reprocuced this beahavior in the taiga.io online version).

On a specific project, we have defined more than 10 sprints and only the last 7 appear on the navgation bar under the Scrum menu item.

Is this setting can be changed? If no, can we make only the next 7 appear instead of the 7 last?

Hello,

The reason there are only 7 sprints is because we thought most users would not have more than 7 sprints open at the same time, and showing too many may not work well with small screens.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to change this behaviour with the setting in Taiga.

If you are running the Taiga locally you could try change the code, this is the line responsible for this behavior taiga-front-next/project-navigation.component.ts at 4afd404db1cc9b5dd2bf4fb3ec3c1521933e563b · kaleidos-ventures/taiga-front-next · GitHub

1 Like

Hello @juanfran ,

Thank you very much for your quick response. :pray:

The reason there are only 7 sprints is because we thought most users would not have more than 7 sprints open at the same time, and showing too many may not work well with small screens.
It’s quite understandable that there are only 7 items in the list for the reasons you mentioned. But it should be better that the next sprint in time is the first in the list. Currently, I can see the very last at the top of the menu list.

Anyway, I am going to change this piece of code on my local Taiga install.