Ldap Integration Taiga Self hosted Dockerized does not work - HELP!

Taiga version: 6.7.1
Docker version: 24.0.6
Os version: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS jammy

I have trying to integrate Taiga with ldap authentication for over a week without success.

I have follow instructions detailed on GitHub - Monogramm/taiga-contrib-ldap-auth-ext: 🐍 Extended Taiga plugin for LDAP authentication (plugin), but, it does not work for me.

I can access Taiga (login) with my admin “local” user, but, I can not access it with my domain account (ldap).

I have received errors message as: 500 (Internal Server Error)" or “POST 401 (Unauthorized)”

I have reviewed credentials and accounts, everything seems to be fine on our ldap configuration.

If someone can give me and advice or any idea on where to look or test, that would be very appreciate.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I’m not sure if your specific problem appears there, but you can check what has been discussed in Integrate an LDAP account database with Taiga

Regards!

1 Like

Hi!,

Thanks for answer. Yes, I followed, reviewed and made all adjustments that people share in the post. But, still isit was not possible for me to authenticate with the LDAP. IS there any suggestion about the log to review?

This is also the second day I’ve been trying to authorize the LDAP. Ldapsearch works with filters, there is access to the ladp, but there is no authorization. The API to the primer shows the error {“_error_message”: “\u041c\u0435\u0442\u043e\u0434 ‘GET’ \u043d\u0435 \u0440\u0430\u0437\u0440\u0435\u0448\u0451\u043d.”, “error type” : “taiga.base.exceptions.MethodNotAllowed”}
Can you help me find the problem?