Podcast.init is a podcast about the Python community. Every week a new episode provides useful and informative insights into projects, platforms, and practices. Each interview explores the motivations, challenges, and experiences behind the software we use every day. By digging deep into the technical implementation, edge cases, and lessons learned, the host, Tobias Macey, ensures that you get the most value for your time.podcast
Episode 220 was about our platform, Taiga. Pablo Ruiz-Múzquiz, one of our co-founders, explains:
- the motivation for creating Taiga
- how it compares to the other options in the market and
- how you can use it for your own projects.
- the challenges inherent to project management tools
- his philosophies on what makes a project successful and
- how to manage your team workflows to be most effective.