Can i use status id to filter tasks?

Hello,

I was fetching tasks of the projects. I have fetch tasks which are In progress by status : fields, there is number. Is it unique identifier for statuses like in progress, Closed, New, Ready for test???
Can i use it to filter tasks which are in progress or other?

Hi there!

Sure, you can filter by status. First list the status for your project using Taiga REST API and remember using the filter for your project.

Once you know which id you are looking for, you can use the task list endpoint Taiga REST API filtering by project id and status.

Best regards!

@Charlie That status id will never change right ??? or it will change after some time ?

What is use of refresh token and when to use it?

curl -X POST
-H “Content-Type: application/json”
-d ‘{
“refresh”: “eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ0b2tlbl90eXBlIjoicmVmcmVzaCIsImV4cCI6MTYyNzI5OTQzMiwianRpIjoiMmNkMmNhNzQwYjRiNGZkNzk0ZDlmMDlmNWYwNzAwMTkiLCJ1c2VyX2lkIjo1fQ.vez_-n6y9yQo2uFgXTPB5YdJHFKUIAsCrNVJ29_T3wM”
}’
-s https://api.taiga.io/api/v1/auth/refresh

@PMDev The status id will remain the same inside a project, as long as you don’t delete and recreate a status. In different projects, the status id will be different.

Refresh tokens are for refreshing the Auth Token without needing to input credentials again. It’s particularly useful for Oauth2 applications, where you have external users inputting their credentials, and you keep the session that way.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Yes i got it. Thank you @Charlie