How to change the taiga-front in docker?

I rented an ubuntu 22.04 server I installed and launched the taiga according to the instructions: GitHub - 6Ministers/taiga-io-docker-compose-for-projects: About Fast set-up Taiga Kanban for Business with Docker Compose Everything works fine, but I have 1 question, how do I change the css code? I don’t understand anything about servers and docker even less. I’ve already spent a week and a hundred dollars with no result. I just need to replace the DUCKing files, why is it so difficult and even the official documentation doesn’t say anything. How to do this??? Materials that will help you understand me: https://community.taiga.io/t/in-self-hosted-where-should-i-put-the-scss-file-for-the-theme/3277/5https://community.taiga.io/t/how-to-add-themes/2062 Taiga: Setup development environment

Hi there!

Firstly, that is not the official way to install Taiga with Docker, so I’m not familiar with the peculiarities of that particular repository. That said, it seems they use the official docker images, so the steps should be similar enough.

As mentioned here, you need to compile your own version of taiga-front with the theme you want to change.

Once that is done, you would need to build a docker image and use that instead of the taiga-front image.

I hope this helps.

Best regards!

Hello! Ye, you are right, the installation method is really not important, since it uses the official repository. And everything that you wrote next is absolutely unclear to me, since I have very little experience working with servers, maybe there is a possibility to describe a detailed instruction for dummies or as a private / paid consultation? Because literally at every step in the instructions (in the topic you sent the link to) - I see an error in the terminal.

I cloned the Git repository, then used npm install, but npm doesn’t exist. I tried using apt to install npm, but got 9999999 errors. I then upgraded npm, but encountered 999999 errors. When I used npm run, there was nothing else available, and it was always like this. I’m just tired of wasting time and money on the server and people who try to help, but don’t know anything about Taiga. I’m not a sysadmin; I’m just a guy trying to find a way to track tasks with a small team. This is my cry of despair.