Issues with IPV6 and taiga async docker

So I want to move from Jira and try out Tiga, but I am having issues with the setup…
It looks like it’s having issues with some IPV6… I didn’t find any info about this on the forum or GitHub, but it might be because I configured something wrong…
Checked all my configurations, and they look ok, I followed the installation tutorial

How the frontend looks…

the log

Give permission to taiga:taiga
Starting Celery...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/venv/bin/celery", line 8, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
             ^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/__main__.py", line 15, in main
    sys.exit(_main())
             ^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/bin/celery.py", line 217, in main
    return celery(auto_envvar_prefix="CELERY")
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1130, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1055, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1657, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1404, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/click/core.py", line 760, in invoke
    return __callback(*args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/click/decorators.py", line 26, in new_func
    return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/bin/base.py", line 134, in caller
    return f(ctx, *args, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/bin/worker.py", line 343, in worker
    worker = app.Worker(
             ^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/worker/worker.py", line 99, in __init__
    self.setup_instance(**self.prepare_args(**kwargs))
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/worker/worker.py", line 120, in setup_instance
    self._conninfo = self.app.connection_for_read()
                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/app/base.py", line 808, in connection_for_read
    return self._connection(url or self.conf.broker_read_url, **kwargs)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/celery/app/base.py", line 867, in _connection
    return self.amqp.Connection(
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/kombu/connection.py", line 180, in __init__
    transport = transport or urlparse(hostname).scheme
                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/urllib/parse.py", line 395, in urlparse
    splitresult = urlsplit(url, scheme, allow_fragments)
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/urllib/parse.py", line 497, in urlsplit
    raise ValueError("Invalid IPv6 URL")
ValueError: Invalid IPv6 URL

thanks for all the help in advance

So, after a bit more research, I came across this and found that my issue was because I was using characters for my passwords in the .env

My passwords contained the following symbols for reference

()<>[{?&!,+:#^@./% 

Since no ports are exposed to the outside the docker internal network, anyone who cannot access the server will be able to access the taiga services (db, rabbits,…). Using big passwords with symbols, numbers, upper and lower letters will not provide a great impact when it comes to the security of the platform. The default values are almost as safe.