If you don’t have programming experience to use our API we can recommend using our integration with Zapier. Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect Taiga with other tools or with Taiga itself using visual workflows. Go to this Zapier Taiga landing for more info on our Zapier integration.
Zapier lets you create Taiga automations and/or connect Taiga to 4,000+ other web apps or services. Automated connections are called Zaps and you can set them up in minutes with no coding to automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Taiga”
- Use your credentials to connect your Taiga account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Taiga and Zapier.